Thursday 10 October 2019

Christmas Gleaming Ornament for 3D Thursday...

Oops... a quick share today as I have an All Day class and I thought I had written up a post... but hadn't! Good job I checked...

So I was asked to do an ornament... and so here it is! A Christmas Gleaming and Stitched Stars multi punched 3D extravaganza...
Hope they like making this today!

I certainly did... and I have another idea for one of these for another day... fingers crossed I get there on the makes list!

However I won't get as far down my Christmas makes list as usual.. as I do now have my operation booked for 26 October - yes a Saturday!! (for a chole-wotsit-as-I-call-it AKA gallbladder removal AKA cholecystectomy as the surgeon likes to call it!) 

And so I will be indisposed for a while after that... and am burning the midnight oil getting projects made for all my October, November and December classes before then! No pressure!

No comments: