Tuesday 8 October 2019

A trio of Tree Punch projects....

All is Calm, Double Display Card, Festival of Trees, Wonderful Wreath, by Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa (1)
As I shared the Perfectly Plaid stamps and Tree punch on Sunday... I was reminded of a number of projects I made using the Festival of Trees and that Pine Tree Punch...

But before I start... 2 quick announcements...
(1) The really beautiful Everything is Rosy product bundle is available in the Clearance Rack (with 15% off) while supplies last...
10.01.19_BANNER_ROSY_OOP_NAUKSP
You know the one... pinks, navy blues and a touch of rose gold! Click here to go to see...
Everything Is Rosy Product Medley
(2) The "technical glitch" for ordering the Farmhouse Christmas tutorials yesterday morning is sorted!! So they are now ready to order!! Sorry for any inconvenience...  And thank you for the afternoon orders... all of which have been emailed out already...

Right back to today!

So I thought it may be interesting for some of you if I did a quick re-run and share...
Just click on the photo to go to the original post...

I have found this fascinating... as these have been some of my own personal favourite projects  - and my most visited card tutorial - over the last 4 years or so... and indeed many of these still come out every christmas!
12 Days of Christmas, All is Calm House Mini Book, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa,  (2)
Hope that this post may inspire some of you... Enjoy...

And I do have to laugh... as I have lots of this year's christmas projects sitting ready to share with you... but it just seemed to make more sense to take a bit of time and share some golden oldies this week! 
12 Days of Christmas, All is Calm House Mini Book, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa,  (7)

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous projects - the colours are stunning and the mini album is just jaw dropping - Jacqueline x