Sunday 27 December 2015

Special 12 Days of Christmas gift Part 2

Now this will be very familiar to the ladies who came here and created my 12 Days of Christmas House last year...
But you may have noticed that it has been extended!
Yes I created a co-ordinating His & Hers 12 Days of Christmas gift... 

12 Days of Ports for the guys... 
12 Days of Gins for the the ladies!
And don't they fit together well!!
Hence the need for the retired papers...
Never heard so many WOWs at my creative endeavours from the family before... but maybe the full little jars had something to do with that!!



6 comments:

Penny Silva in Vegas said...

Hi Amanda are you going to do a tutorial on these projects. I would buy it

Amanda said...

Thanks Penny... I have had a few people ask the same today... So i have my thinking cap on... So it should end up on the list for 2016...

Kraftybabs said...

Love it. Have a happy new year Amanda. See you soon

Tracy said...

I think you need to consider adopting me (wink, wink) This is just stunning!

Amanda said...

Thanks... glad u like this one too Tracy... 😉😉

Amanda said...

Thanks Barbara... Happy new year to you too... And see you early January....