Wednesday 9 December 2015

Newsflash! The year end SALE is coming - and fantastic Weekly Deals

How exciting... Stampin Up! have just released details of their year end European SALE...starting tomorrow Thursday 10th December...

However... don't wait till January... the best deals and items always sell out really fast...so check them out tomorrow and let me know if you would like me to order something for you...

Stampin' Up! says... We will have more products on clearance for our Year-End Sale 10 December 2015–4 January 2016! While supplies last, we're offering discounts up to 60 percent on select products, so be sure to check back for more details on 10 December!

And the good news doesn't stop there... check out this week's Weekly Deals...

I am very excited to see the Precision Base Plate on there...  a must have with your precision dies (think baubles, butterflies, windows and some very special things coming up in the Spring/Summer catalogue!! You will be wanting this plate....!)

And funnily enough I have been using the For The New Two stamp set this week... creation coming very soon...

And the Stamp A Bag is out on the desk... ready to use! I just love those big dots....

Talking of the Spring/Summer catalogue... my catalogues and pre-order supplies are due to arrive tomorrow... so a copy will be on its way to you soon if you have ordered through me in the last 6 months. If not... hit the Sale and you will be on my posting list... ! Or contact me to reserve your copy....

No comments: