Tuesday 29 December 2015

A Round Up... Painted Blooms papers

I have just spotted that the End of Year Sale was updated again just before Christmas... and amongst other things... our favourite 2015 papers, Painted Blooms is now on there... at just £3.98 for the 12 sheet pack... which is a fantastic reduction for a £10.00 RRP pack...


So I thought it high time for a quick round up of some Painted Blooms projects... just press on the photo to go to the original post...

Also don't miss some of my other un-missables in the Sale... just read on to the end!!

First up... the the project that was the start of my Box Frame addiction!
Painted Blooms Box Frame Feb 2015 by Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa  (6)
Four Cards in a Painted Blooms wrapped Box from Quarterly Training...
Painted Petals. Made by Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa (18)
Our Easter Treats - the pull bars...
Pull Chocolate Bar Treat Holder, Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 016
Easter Treats Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 003
And our Baskets...
Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 573
And finishing off with Sam's stunning Large Square Double Display Card make
Painted Blooms Large Square Double Display card by Sam Wilson
Snapshot of the papers...
Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper  by Stampin' Up!
And whilst I am looking at these Year End Bargains... a few more worth highlighting... either as un-missable (in my humble opinion!) - or just because they are such a bargain!

Festive Designer Kraft Paper...now only £3.58 for 2x 5yard rolls (RRP £8.95) Really good quality wrapping paper for all year round use... I stocked up! So I do use it all year round!
Festive Designer Kraft Paper Rolls
Chalkboard Paper... 10 sheets of 6"x 12" thick black card... now only £2.90... (RRP £7.25). Perfect for blackboard cards! And great for mini albums too!! I have a cunning plan for these...so I stocked up with these too!
Chalkboard Paper  by Stampin' Up!
Soft Sky Seam Binding... what a bargain!? And it was always my favourite... Now £2.50 RRP £6.25. Only 25p a yard...

Soft Sky 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon
Watercolor Winter Simply Created Kit Now only £9.18 for 20 cards (RRP £22.95). Been on a while so easy to miss! But - at this price- these are fabulous cards for Christmas 2016! And so easy... This kit has been my favourite of all of the cards kit so far!
Stampin Up Watercolor Winter Kit
Watercolor Winter Card kit
And last but not least.... The Angled Tag Topper Punch Now just £12.57 (RRP £20.95)...having just made tags in record time for this Christmas - these punches are my must haves - and keepers!!
Angled Tag Topper Punch
Full list of items in the Year End Sale here... numerous papers, stamps, ribbon & embellishments - particularly good for those of you stocking up for next Christmas!

Right... off to unpack my pre-order box fully... I can feel a spot of crafting with new goodies coming on... yay!!! That is something that still makes me very happy.....

No comments: