Thursday 10 December 2015

Large Poinsettia Swing Easel Card & AMAZING Year End Sale

Another Swing Easel Card share for you today....

But first... PLEASE DO NOT forget to check out the incredible Year End Sale - amazing selection of products there!!! Seriously!! There are a lot of retiring Christmas products for example - at up to 60% off... Please do not miss them.... I know some of these will sell out quickly...
Year-End-Sale
Also check out this weeks' Weekly Deals (the Precision Plate is a Must Have for your intricate dies in my humble opinion!) Need something...?

I will be ordering this Friday so I can pop something on there for you... or don't delay and order through my Online Store as you look at these Deals...

This Swing Easel Card is from A4 card... so a new tutorial will be posted soon....
Lots to do...
Last but one class of the year today...
No guesses as to the stamp set we are using... time for Reason For The Season...

2 comments:

Lea Denton, The Crafty Spark said...

Such a beautiful card Amanda :) I must have a go at this style it looks amazing xxx

Lindascraftroom said...

Another fabulous card Amanda. I love it, thanks for sharing xxx