Monday 21 December 2015

Gift Card Holders

This year seems to be the year of most of the teenagers wanting Gift Cards... all different one though interestingly!
And as life has been so busy recently... I was so happy to oblige!!
So then I had to think up something quick and simple to wrap them up in...
So here you have it...
Smoky Slate Cozy Christmas Santa ( a keeper for me!)
Archival Basic Black greeting ( another keeper - love this one!)
And then at the last minute of making these... my Stampin' Up! pre-order box turned up...
So my clear Wink of Stella brush was pulled out...activated..and put into immediate service...
And oh wow... you will have to have the Wink of Stellas... my Santas then all came to life with a wonderful shimmer... hope you can kind of see in the photo...

No comments: