Monday 28 December 2015

Number of Years Sneak Peek - 50 already!?

I thought it was high time I opened up my pre-order box...

And shared a make using my favourite stamp set in the Spring Summer catalogue - Number of Years -  coming your way soon...only about 8 sleeps to go!
But I like to start off really simple after Christmas...

Which is mainly due to the fact that I pack everything away from my dining room/classroom! Which means that I can't actually find anything without spending hours searching and unpacking!!
So this was a simple tag & wrap in a rush for my brother before he packed his suitcase to go back to the States... He was blown away... talk about a man in denial about reaching the great 50... LOL!

Now as most things I used are not yet available (unless you are a demonstrator!) - a few notes!
The numbers in this Number of Years set are amazing... I think the largest I have ever possessed... standing about 2" high...with dies to match!!! Yippee! And you have lots of other words and TH's, NDs etc - a gorgeous flower/leaves stamps combi - and the cool banner too. Trust me these are must haves and keepers in your crafting arsenal!!

Probably too subtle to see in the photos... but... I also used the clear Wink of Stella brush to add some sparkle... coming your way very soon... Also a must have and a keeper in your stash!!
The tag is die cut using the Project Life Cards & Labels die set... a set that is definitely not just for Project Life and scrapbooking...

And the stitching around the numbers and the tag is faux stitching - care of my hand and my Project Life pen


No comments: