Monday, 28 December 2015

Number of Years Sneak Peek - 50 already!?

I thought it was high time I opened up my pre-order box...

And shared a make using my favourite stamp set in the Spring Summer catalogue - Number of Years -  coming your way soon...only about 8 sleeps to go!
But I like to start off really simple after Christmas...

Which is mainly due to the fact that I pack everything away from my dining room/classroom! Which means that I can't actually find anything without spending hours searching and unpacking!!
So this was a simple tag & wrap in a rush for my brother before he packed his suitcase to go back to the States... He was blown away... talk about a man in denial about reaching the great 50... LOL!

Now as most things I used are not yet available (unless you are a demonstrator!) - a few notes!
The numbers in this Number of Years set are amazing... I think the largest I have ever possessed... standing about 2" high...with dies to match!!! Yippee! And you have lots of other words and TH's, NDs etc - a gorgeous flower/leaves stamps combi - and the cool banner too. Trust me these are must haves and keepers in your crafting arsenal!!

Probably too subtle to see in the photos... but... I also used the clear Wink of Stella brush to add some sparkle... coming your way very soon... Also a must have and a keeper in your stash!!
The tag is die cut using the Project Life Cards & Labels die set... a set that is definitely not just for Project Life and scrapbooking...

And the stitching around the numbers and the tag is faux stitching - care of my hand and my Project Life pen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...