Saturday 19 December 2015

Ferrero Rocher Christmas Pud

A remake of an oldie - but a goodie!
Perfectly sized to hold a single Ferrero Rocher...
Perfectly sized to add a subtle christmas treat to your christmas table
The box is just a simple 1 1/4" cube...

Cut a 3 3/4" square of card - score at 1 1/4" then 2 1/2". Then turn 90 degrees and repeat. Dart up 2 scorelines on 2 opposing sides and adhere together!
More details on the punch art pud here...
But this time I used the Sheltering Tree large leaves stamp to stamp the currants etc
 

4 comments:

Tanishka said...

Hey Amanda, love ur ideas. Completely awesome!!!
#my blog : www.craftixblog.blogspot.in

Amanda said...

Thank you Tanishka...

Tracy said...

So cute and compact! I'd probably eat them as fast as I made them!

Amanda said...

They certainly are Tracy! I recommend that you make them first and then go and buy the Ferrero Rocher then!!!