Saturday 26 December 2015

A special 12 Days of Christmas gift...

My regular blog readers may remember that I didn't plan for an Advent Calendar... but a Gin-vent calendar for myself instead.. well I did that... using small jam jars that suited the job perfectly... and I LOVED the experience during the whole of December...
So I decided that I needed to share the experience... so I came up with the idea of a 12 Days of Christmas gift box along the same theme...
So this one is a 12 Ports of Christmas box... which went down incredibly well with my family and friends... unfortunately I couldn't go with 12 different ports... but they each got 4 port trios... so all were happy...
I also had to keep the box simple and flat in design... well my brother will have to carry it back to the States in his suitcase... so I couldn't go too mad!!
Now some of you will have noticed that this box is decorated with retired papers... there is a GOOD reason for that.... come back tomorrow and I will spill the beans...
And of course the 12 Days of Christmas stamps are also retired... so so glad I kept those!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I think this is just so clever! Who wouldn't love one of these pretties?? You always create the most unique projects. I'm so grateful for the time and creative efforts you put into your blog ♥ Hope you have a very safe and Happy New Year, Amanda!

Amanda said...

Thanks Tracy... Happy new year to you too..and.... May 2016 be the best of years for u....

Nicsann said...

I love this Idea Amanda and it could be changed up for any occasion too - Mothers day or Birthdays - lets hope those little boxes stay in the Catty! Thanks for the inspiration.

Amanda said...

Thanks Nic... Yes let's hope they do! I have lots of more ideas using them... For Christmas and all sorts of occasions!