Wednesday 30 December 2015

Number of Years - 70th Birthday Card

A special card for a special Auntie of mine...
70 this year...and trying to keep quiet about the fact!
So I thought some big numbers were in order... shouting it out!!!
Now before some of you ask me if I am alright...
Pinks and purples are her favourite colours ...
So I just had to!
So a simple enough make... especially as I found my numbers & banner dies today!
All dressed up in a Large Square Box Frame Card... and with Wink of Stella highlights...


6 comments:

Anne said...

A beautiful card Amanda. Anne x

Amanda said...

Thanks Anne... And Happy New Year to you...

Patrice said...

Such a beautiful card, and presented perfectly for a milestone birthday such as this one. Gorgeous. x

Amanda said...

Thank you Patrice... My Auntie loved it!

Josee Smuck said...

I love what you did with this project! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' – I am doing a a round up of amazing gift ideas from amazing stampers!! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
Inky Hugs!

Amanda said...

I would be honoured Josee ... Thank you....