Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Number of Years - 70th Birthday Card

A special card for a special Auntie of mine...
70 this year...and trying to keep quiet about the fact!
So I thought some big numbers were in order... shouting it out!!!
Now before some of you ask me if I am alright...
Pinks and purples are her favourite colours ...
So I just had to!
So a simple enough make... especially as I found my numbers & banner dies today!
All dressed up in a Large Square Box Frame Card... and with Wink of Stella highlights...


6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Amanda. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne... And Happy New Year to you...

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful card, and presented perfectly for a milestone birthday such as this one. Gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patrice... My Auntie loved it!

      Delete
  3. I love what you did with this project! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' – I am doing a a round up of amazing gift ideas from amazing stampers!! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be honoured Josee ... Thank you....

      Delete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...