Friday 4 October 2019

Fancy Fold Friday - Landscape Gap Card with Tutorial

I think that I warned you that there would be a few versions of the Gap Card...

Todays' is a standard A6 card ... but in landscape orientation this time... and so I have the Tutorial for you today... 
But click here for the A6 portrait tutorial... which has step by step photos if you need them.... 

Using the Garden Lane papers... and other Stampin' Up! products used are Butterfly WishesDaisy Lane & Medium Daisy PunchHealing Hugs, and Frosted Frames dies... 

And I love the fact that these Frosted Frames dies are not just for Christmas! The snowflakes looking like little leaves behind those daisies...
Craft Spa Recipe
Soft Sea Foam 14.8 x 17.5cm
Papers 14.3 x 3cm (x2) 
(D) (Fancy Frame) Mossy Meadow 10.5 x 14.8cm 
(S, D) (Stitched Frame)Thick Whisper White 7 x 8cm 

Craft Spa Tutorial

1.     Large panel LANDSCAPE
2.     Cut at 3.5cm
3.     Move along & score at 3.5cm
4.     Bone Fold
5.     Adhere papers

6.     Put temporary glue on back of small panel
7.     Line up at bottom of main card & temporarily adhere
TIP – use grid paper to aid your eye in getting things all straight

8.     Thinking about where you need your glue, apply glue to top and bottom of fancy die cut frame
TIP – I tend to just use a finger or thumb to eyeball where I don’t want my glue to go…but you can mark the back of the card as shown here…
9.     Adhere the frame

10.            Decorate as required

11.            Rub off the temporary glue (I just used my finger... but the retired Adhesive Remover works a treat too!

1 comment:

Terstamper said...

Pretty card and love the technique.