Tuesday 1 October 2019

Tuesday Trio - Christmas Gleaming

Sharing the other cards we made at our last Quarterly Training...

These being designed by the lovely Monica Gale... as we had a shared Jems & Passionettes teams event this time round... which was lovely as we made new friends as well as meeting up with old ones too...

Three cards designed to suit the 3 types of crafters we have attending our events...

One for the Beginner Crafter... or as I find more at my events... the Clean & Simple Crafter
One for the Casual Crafter... or the "I like it to look special but I don't want it take too long" Crafter
The right hand bauble being stamped and the berries being coloured using the new Delicata Copper ink pad... 
And finally one for the "avid"... or the "I want it Fancy and Special" Crafter... with copper embossed baubles, ribbon and star embellishments too...
Now which type of crafter are you?

Oh and note the change from the designed blue berries on the CAS (first) card to copper ones... it just had to be done as I finished off my cards....  as then I was armed with my metallic Copper ink pad too...

And so here are the 4 cards we made at Training... the Fancy Fold on the top right being shared yesterday...

2 comments:

Ann said...

Love your cards Amanda - and your designs! So pretty and very achievable for all!

Amanda said...

Thank you Ann... hope you get to use some of my many tutorials ...