Thursday 13 August 2020

Todays (Thursday) Tiles with multi colour stamping and a Round Up Shot...

Think these may be the last of my Today's Tiles projects... what will I do for Thursday posts now... LOL!

So a round up shot of my Today's Tiles projects... though to be fair some had already been posted off before I took this photo... so there are some missing...  wow! I did make a lot in one session... such fun...
Click here to see more details on these (and more) cards.. or ... if that fails!... type Todays Tiles into the "search this blog" box (4 down on the RHS)

So a couple of multi colour variants to share today... created to send cards with friends favourite colourways... so easy to do with the Todays Tiles set... though I wish I had stamped a few brighter variants at the time!!!

So Bermuda Bay  & Seaside Spray on Midnight Muse...
And Rich Razzleberry & Seaside Spray on Midnight Muse... with a 3/8" Denim Ribbon bow ... which  happens to go well with the new Midnight Muse colour...
Both finished off with a stamped Healing Hugs greeting on a die cut Stitched Shapes square...

Multicolour stamping using Stampin Spots (as perfect size!) and the decorative "over the top" stamp... inking up every other section* with one colour... then inking up the other sections with the other colour... and then stamping over my background...

* Annoyingly I have misplaced the photos I took at the time... but I found this easiest to ink up by using the paler colour first... Stampin Spot down onto the 4 sections required... and then inking up the darker sections by placing the stamp section down onto the spot...as I found it easier to line up more accurately that way.... but I do think this would have been even easier with the Stamparatus if I had had the patience at the time to set it up... But I only had a few hours with the stamp set... and lots of ideas to try!