Tuesday 25 August 2020

Tuesday Technique - Mirror Stamping

Realised that I didn't "come back" and share how I mirror stamped my flowers on this card... which I reckon makes for a "more balanced" image overall!

And so without further ado... the most effective method is to use a Silicone Craft Sheet and the Stamparatus...
Place the Silicone Craft Sheet onto your Stamparatus mat.... and your stamp onto the hinged plate...

Ink up and stamp the image 2-3 times onto the mat using Memento ink each time...

Then place a piece of card over...and use your Bone Folder to smooth out over the card and so maximise the ink transferral... for a beautiful clear reversed or mirror image...

Cut out the image by hand (my preference!) - or reverse die cut with your die (I find that putting the image on the cardstock up to the light and then positioning and securing the die onto the - unstamped- back of the cardstock (with tape on the die so it is ready to go!) is the best way to get things lined up...



1 comment:

jane stillman said...

Thank you so much for sharing this technique because it's so so useful