Friday 21 August 2020

Stamped A4 One Sheet Wonder Cards set

Following on from the last 2 days post... this was actually the first sheet I stamped one sheet wonder style...
But I was surprised ... as I realised that I had filled everything in... rather than  leaving lots of white space as 'those of you that visit me regularly' would have assumed I would have done!
So I could call this the technique that continues to amaze (me!)
And a shot of what I used on this one... as totally different to yesterdays... Blossoms in Bloom for the main parts... leaves from Sending Sunshine again... and greetings from So Sentimental...
Note that I applied a darker Midnight Muse (with a dauber) to the centre of the large flowers image before stamping... which I forgot to show in the shot of what I used below...

Oh plus the Waterfront splats and Very Versailles text... 
Though I will admit that ... in the future... I would stamp any text after cutting up my panels... as that way I wouldn't have to use my panels in the direction of the text!

Though funnily enough I can cope with this text being upside down... as I don't think you can really tell! But I don't like it running up or down in direction aka on its side...

No comments: