Monday 29 March 2021

Last Chance Stamp Bargains...

WOW ... I have just noticed some real bargains in the retiring Stamps Sale...three of which I have used SO SO much... definitely keepers for me... 

So thought I'd share 5 of the best bargains! With a Craft Spa project round up for  some...

So my Top 5 to spot are...

Butterfly Wishes .... Now only £8.40 (RRP £20)... Can't tell you how much I have used this set (much to my initial surprise)... 

Though sadly the retiring Butterfly Punch is already out of stock... but the Small Bloom punch (which I used for the single flower image- see below) is also a bargain at just £7.20

So Sentimental ... just £8 (RRP £20) So so sad to see this one go.... 3 of these greetings have been real staples since I bought the set... so its definitely staying here for a while...

Last A Lifetime... only £8.40 ( RRP £21) Love love love these... and not just for weddings... 


Parcels & Petals... wow £5 (RRP £20) Mmmm... I think this one is going to sneak onto my next order... lovely all occasion greetings with the most useful of floral images... 


Strong & Beautiful ... just £9.20 (RRP £23)... some great girl power greetings in this one... 

And so here are some of the projects made using these... though I do laugh at the fact the using the Small Blooms punch for the single flower was on the last project I made with the flower...all the rest being fussy cut...






















No comments: