Thursday 18 March 2021

Wednesday Woe - Butterfly Bijou papers sold out

So sorry to have to tell you... but... the Butterfly Bijou papers have now sold out in UK & Europe and are discontinued... though I do know that some of you will be SO glad now that you got that order in...

Edited to Add - please have a laugh at my expense! Wednesday Woe... on a Thursday!! Talk about not knowing the day of the week anymore!!

Which also means that...

I am now unable to provide the previously published Butterfly Bouquet Paper Kit offers as shown below (with or without the Butterfly Brilliance bundle) Though of course you will still get a lovely gift from me if you order the bundle... as I do have a lovely pack of Botanical Butterfly papers that can be split....

The Butterfly Brilliance Collection is now discontinued too... though the stamps, dies and the Natural Touch papers are all still available...

I had a play with the papers for the first time last night during a Team Training event... so I will still share those projects soon as I know lots of you have the papers already...

No comments: