Friday 12 March 2021

Fun Fold Friday - True Love A6 Double Fan Fold


Quickly popping on with another of the Double Fan Fold cards I made with the True Love pack of papers... 

Though I have just realised that this one is my A6 version from A4 card... so let me know in the comments if you are interested in the recipe and instructions... but I'll have to come back another day with those...

But for a young man this time soI didn't want any flowers... but as always ... the Stitched Stars dies came to the rescue... where would I be for the menfolk  - and for congratulations cards - without them!! Oh and the retired Large Letters of course - definitely can't be without those!

So it's a very happy 21st birthday Tom... from us to you... 

And remember I have put a True Love co-ordinated Paper Kit together for those of you that want to try without buying everything! Next Close date 22 March. Click here for more details... and scroll down...



6 comments:

jane stillman said...

What a fabulous masculine card x

Kate Stockman said...

I would like the instructions for this card. Looks difficult to make, but I'll give it a try. Thank you

GAZ said...

Beautiful and unique card. I would love to know how you made it so posting the instructions would be great. Thanks for all you share on your awesome blog! GlendaJ

Amanda said...

Thank you Glenda. I will be back with the measurements for the A6 version in the next week... but in the meantime check out the tutorial for the US A2 size version as shared in the linked Double Fan Fold card (first line of the post).. as that fits into a c6 envelope too...

Amanda said...

Thank you Kate... the paper cutting is a bit fiddly but the card fold is relatively simple...
I will be back with the measurements for the A6 version in the next week... but in the meantime check out the tutorial for the US A2 size version as shared in the linked Double Fan Fold card (first line of the post).. as that fits into a c6 envelope too...

Amanda said...

Thanks Jane... I love the simplicity and classic style of just black and white for male cards in particular... and those stars are just the right embellishment!