Sunday 28 March 2021

Sunday Suite - Well Suited

Well apologies for my delay in sharing this... as this is the first Suite I bought when the Jan-June (aka Spring-Summer) was released... and this is probably my favourite suite....

So introducing the Well Suited suite... perfect for the men folk in our lives... 

Live in the UK? Don't hesitate to contact me if you would like a Paper Kit or a Class in the Mail (or indeed both!)... as I would really love to put something together for you... if there is any interest...

Starting off with whole Well Suite Suite Collection - buy it all in just one click...


Consisting off the Handsomely Suited bundle (with that 10% discount)

Which includes the Handsomely Suited stamps


Then we have the Well Suited papers...  Click here for the sheet by sheet view... 

Some of these patterns do shout Andrew, Andrea...


And last but not least the co-ordinating Twine combo...
And rounding off with some projects 

No comments: