Sunday 14 March 2021

Sunday Suite - Fine Art Floral

Introducing the Fine Art Floral Suite... consisting of Art Gallery bundle, Fine Art Floral papers, the must have Heat & Stick powder with Gold Gilded Leafing .. and other co-ordinating products... 

Now this is the suite that has caused the biggest buzz amongst my ladies... But in a "Marmite" sort of a way! They either absolutely LOVE it... or they really don't!! How about you?

I am a game of 2 halves... I love and don't like an equal amount of parts! 

For me most of the Fine Art Floral papers are too busy and with too many colours "at a time" for my liking...  Click here for the sheet by sheet paper pack shot...

Though I love it when the Golden Garden acetate is overlaid on top... as it breaks things up just enough... making a bit of perfection... 2 of these can be laid over

Next images thanks to Rachel Tessman at www.stampyourartout.com who shared these beautiful cards and how to cut your acetate laid over paper sheets.... with instructions in her blog post.... Aren't these just stunning... Thank you Rachel...


And I LOVE that Heat & Stick powder is back... can't tell you how much I have missed this wonderful product in my crafting... and the Gilded Leafing is amazing too!


Think the Art Gallery stamps is a fantastic all round greeting set... as well as having fabulous flowers and leaves... The gold overlay using the Gilding Flakes is an amazing feature...


And I love love love the Just Want to Say expression in the set of Floral Gallery dies...

Think the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder will be very effective... though this is one I need to see before purchase... so if anyone would like to send me a close up picture I'd appreciate it!
And finishing off with some more lovely natural 3/8" Ribbon...

And before I go... here are a lot of Fine Art Floral projects to whet your appetite...












No comments: