Saturday 13 March 2021

True Love & Brilliant Wings Pop Out Panel Card


Love the simplicity of the Pop Out Panel cards... though I have modified the dimensions this time round... but more on that another day... Sorry... need to dash!

In the meantime this is another chance to check out the beautiful Brilliant Wings dies... see the stunning die cut butterfly top right...

Cut flowers fussy cut from the True Love papers and coloured with Stampin' Blends... 

Greeting from Happiest of Birthdays - which is definitely my go to birthday greetings set at the moment... and one that is very very likely to be a keeper! As I do so love a BIG greeting....

And check out the colouring of the papers to the sides... with just a quick "swoosh" of 2 Stampin Blends... 

And remember that I do have a co-ordinated True Love Paper Kit available ... Click here  - and scroll down - for more details
And just in case you were wondering...I had a lovely colouring session of pink flowers last night.... I am wondering if I might be getting a bit converted....



2 comments:

jane stillman said...

Love your card

Amanda said...

Thank you Jane... so glad you like it...