Saturday 7 March 2015

Personal Red Arrows Display over The Craft Spa in Great Ouseburn

2015_03_06_Red Arrows Fly By over Great Ouseburn (4)

Now you can’t get more different than this on this blog … but please bear with me! Or just go here to see todays crafty share….

I had a very exciting half an hour yesterday as the Red Arrows swooped around and over my house. They were coming out of the local RAF base at Linton on Ouse which is seconds from me as the crow flies!

I stood in the garden and snapped a few photos of the display they put on for me personally…..! So I thought I would share the moment! Think there may be a little Project Life page coming along too….

Annoyingly the best fly by was the first….when I didn’t have my camera… 9 of them together and they were SO close – you wouldn’t believe it! I am sure that a photo would have shown their serial numbers!

Red Arrows and my Willow Tree!

2015_03_06_Red Arrows Fly By over Great Ouseburn (1)

Red Arrows and my chimney!

2015_03_06_Red Arrows Fly By over Great Ouseburn (2)

2015_03_06_Red Arrows Fly By over Great Ouseburn (6)

Diving down behind my roof!

2015_03_06_Red Arrows Fly By over Great Ouseburn (9)

2015_03_06_Red Arrows Fly By over Great Ouseburn (10)

And over the church out the front on Main Street…you may have to squint to see them on this one….

2015_03_06_Red Arrows Fly By over Great Ouseburn (12)

It was all truly very exciting…. especially with the eruption of sound from the kids in the school playground each time they circled around and came back again…. Thank you to the Red Arrows for a special half-hour! Love living where I do!!

No comments: