Friday 20 March 2015

Double Berry Basket for Two! Keeping it Simple!

Easter Treats Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 017 

Sometimes things just have to be kept simple! And this really was for me… as I even had the wreath image from For The New Two left over and ready to go! But it was just SO perfect…

Easter Treats Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 015

So here is a simple way to present 2 chocolate Easter eggs at one go… a double Berry Basket…

Want to make one for yourself… you just need the Berry Basket die and go to fellow US demonstrator, LeeAnn Greff’s blog here to see a video tutorial she has posted on how to double it up…

Easter Treats Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 022

Loving my Berry Basket die… I have a long list of Things I Want to Make…wonder how far I will get down it! 3 made so far….

No comments: