Tuesday 24 March 2015

Sheer Perfection Vellum and last week of Sale A Bration….

Sheer Perfection Vellum, created by Amanda Bates at The Craft Sp 009

Oh… am I glad I got my hands on some of the SAB promotion Sheer Perfection Vellum. It is gorgeous!

Sheer Perfection Vellum, created by Amanda Bates at The Craft Sp 008

Now only available with a £45 order until next Tuesday, 31st March… Yes only 7 days left of Sale A Bration 2015… so… my last SAB order will be going in on 31st March

Sheer Perfection Vellum, created by Amanda Bates at The Craft Sp 001

I spent a fabulous 2 hours at the weekend with my markers and embossing stylus – just playing around!

Oh and loving the twisted triple Thick Bakers Twine too…

Sheer Perfection Vellum, created by Amanda Bates at The Craft Sp 005

Sheer Perfection Vellum, created by Amanda Bates at The Craft Sp 014

If you look closely you will see about 10 different embossing patterns!!

Sheer Perfection Vellum, created by Amanda Bates at The Craft Sp 012

So here are a few cards made with my endeavours….

Sheer Perfection Vellum, created by Amanda Bates at The Craft Sp 017Sheer Perfection Vellum, created by Amanda Bates at The Craft Sp 020

I have 3 more sheets all coloured and ready to go… but I don’t think I will get to make any cards with those until the weekend…

If you are not sure how to colour vellum & the Sale A Bration Irresistibly Yours papers …here is a You Tube video just released from Stampin’ Up! to give you some techniques…. lots of other colouring videos there too… be sure to check a few out!!

Apart from the “yellow flowers” card…. notice the colours I have used… these are the In Colors that will soon be leaving us…. Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush & Pistachio Pudding on the butterflies…and Crisp Cantaloupe on the other flowers… Also Baked Brown Sugar to make up the five 2013-15 In Colors.

If you like these colours – stock up now. If you want the markers – buy them now… If you have the inkpads…make sure you buy the ink refills now.

Do not wait till 1st May when I post the Retiring List… they are usually out of stock by the early hours of 1st May!! Every year… I always have a disappointed customer... This year… I don’t want that to be you!

No comments: