Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Berry Basket of Ferrero Rocher & Lindor chocolates

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 050

As long term followers of my blog will know – my mother is rather partial to a Ferrero Rocher or two!  So I had a plan for a project for my mother’s chocolates for Mothers Day.

So I got my Berry Basket die out – and set to work!

But the plan didn’t work – it looked just as I had envisaged – but it was not fit for function – which is code for … it fell over!! So a plan B was called for – with about 10minutes to go!!

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 047

So here it is… a simple Berry Basket full of Ferrero Rochers – and a few Lindor balls too – just for a bit of variety this year!

The decoration on the sides was by using the Rose die cut (from the Artisan Embellishments kit) as a mask – and sponging what I thought was Sahara Sand through – but I had actually used Crumb Cake by mistake!

Add a bit of Sahara Sand Lace Trim – and there you have it – a simple but pretty little basket. Fit for my mum!

Now Plan A will be revisited… as it is so perfect for my mother … maybe for Easter…time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...