Wednesday, 15 July 2015

You're in My... Best Thoughts

Another quick card featuring the new hostess stamp set - Best Thoughts. 

Another lovely exclusive hostess stamp set - we really do have some great ones this year... quick picture of the 5 of them here...

Want to get your hands on some of these hostess sets?? Well here is how...

(1) Place an order of £150+. 
All for you - or for you and a few friends!
Through my Online Shop or via email
You will get £15 Stampin Rewards - which means you can get your hands on a couple of them... (or alternatively you can still choose any current products of £15+ value)

(2) Join my Rewards Club. Details here.

(3) Email or phone me with your order of £75+... and choose 1 free hostess set as well.
I will add your order to my next order. 
For collection or postage at cost

(4) Host a Stampin' Up! party... earn rewards whilst having some fun with your friends as well....

So back to the card... again clean & simple... just adult colouring with my Blushing Bride & Pear Pizzazz marker pens... Crystal Effects added to the flower heads and Dazzling Details to the butterfly to make them pop..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...