Tuesday, 28 July 2015

Small Narrow Shadow Box Frame Card!

 
Just completing my quick round up of cards over the past few days... as you read this post I will be back from a few days away - so normal service should resume shortly!
This is a smaller Shadowbox Frame card...
It started of as a 21cm square cut from a piece of A4 card... and then it as this tutorial here... apart from the score-lines are at 1,2,3 and 4 cm on all 4 sides.

Edited to Add - due to the popularity of this card format and the making some other variants .... I wrote up the full tutorials for you... Imperial (inches) and an alternative doubled version here ( with link to Metric too). Or straight to Metric here.
Ends up as a 13cm Square - or 5 1/4" Square - card. Has a totally different look with the narrower frame section at the front. 

I personally still prefer the wider frame for a card - but this had to be done! 

1 comment:

  1. love this card, have been wanting to make a shadow box card for my grandsons, and this should ne great, I will try it, thanks for the information

    ReplyDelete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...