Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Swing Easel Card - Timeless Elegance & Watercolor Wings

Whilst pinning away on my favourite inspiration site (yes - Pinterest ) the other day... I came across an interesting looking fold... followed the link (to the Trimcraft site & their Card of the Month for July)... and had a go! Rather like the end result!
There is a template on that link but I quickly converted to a cut & score card... but more on that another day... I feel a tweak or two coming on to what I did over the next couple of weeks... but ...in the meantime... I had to share the original version....

A4 card Tutorial here...
12x12 card Tutorial here...

But before I forget...here are this week's WeeklyDeals... Live till next Tuesday. Click on the picture for more details...

So back to the card... It is a bit of 3 in 1 card.... here it is closed....
Opening up... 
Fully open and standing on its easel...
Gosh I am late posting today..... but I just had to finish and share with you.... hence lots of shadow in the pictures!!

Loving lots of things I have used here... adore the Timeless Elegance papers and I am still loving all those butterflies!

And the Expressions Natural Elements used for the world "celebrate" are fabulous - so quick & easy to use - and a Tuesday Tip for you before I go - just colour them with your daubers, sponge or Aquapainter - or even an ink pad direct like I did! ( too lazy to go upstairs for my Early Espresso dauber...) Though I did have to rub off lots of ink on scrap paper for quite a while before putting it on my card....


1 comment:

  1. Fancy fold on a Tuesday,....... love this one too. k x

    ReplyDelete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...