Sunday 1 April 2018

Happy Easter... Chocolate Eggs Topiary...

Bit of a tongue in cheek post today...

Not the biggest success project in the world... but I thought I would share it to say Happy Easter... hope you are having a wonderful holiday time... and (hopefully) give you a creative laugh!

So the Christmas Topiary Tree... with Ferrero Rocher removed... with Lindor Balls removed... and the Valentines chocolate hearts removed... and lovely Caramel Eggs added... lol!

The eggs are way too big for my curled paper decoration sizing and available "holes"... so they stick up like no-ones business... but I am sure you get the idea!
And I did try some gold Mini Eggs... but they were too small... and devilishly hard to get a cocktail stick into (code for they just broke!! Yum! Shame!!!)

So Happy Easter to you!!

PS sorry... still no tutorial... though it is on THE list...
PPS please do not PIN this... way too embarrassing...

No comments: