Wednesday 14 November 2018

On Stage - Swaps and stuff...

So for the first time I was not able to take swaps with me to the On Stage event... I decided that that activity on the Saturday would probably prove too much for me in the circumstances... so I took the decision.... And guess what... it SO did not feel right on the day... I even felt a bit "lost" for an hour or two...

But some lovely ladies gave me a Swap or a Team Gift in any case... thank you so much ladies... and here they are for you...as there is lots of inspiration here...

So in no particular order...

Nic's beautiful stationery gift... isn't this stunning... thank you so much Nic...


Julies Team Gift...
Sarah Janes sweeties treat...
Lucy's cheeky elfish card... check out the elf greeting at the top...and the elf in the snow to the bottom left hand side...
Gill Moore's gorgeous Fun Fold card...now I was cheeky here... as this card is so me... that I (for the first time without a swap in my hand!) asked if I could have one... and Gill is such a sweetie!!
Nikki's magnets...
Anna's celebratory tag...
Nic's stunning Flip card... thanks for those words too Nic... 

 Gill's chocolate Team Treat...
 Sarah's Team badge...
And a couple more handed to me...but sadly no name on... so I don't know who these were from... though think the post it note was either Donna or Uma... 

Thank you everyone... I love all of these... and they are all taking pride of place in my new display! Even though this should probably read Swaps or Not as the case actually was...





No comments: