Sunday 11 November 2018

Team Treats for On Stage 2018

So all good demonstrators like to treat their friends to something sweet in lovely packaging!!! And our team always love to rise to the challenge when we go to the Stampin Up On Stage events...
Most of us meet up on the Saturday night for a meal together... so I made 28 of these Chocodipper treat holders... yup... took a while!!! But our ladies are all worth it!!
I will be back another day with the directions... as it is Thursday night and I am madly getting blog posts on to cover all the days I am away!!

And this is what is inside... a small but perfectly formed chocolate "drop" with breadsticks to get it out!! For my chocoholic demo friends!!!
Love that I could replace the brightly coloured film wrap lid with a Stitched Shapes circle!! Perfect size... I could not have planned it better!! Though luckily I did remember to add a small tab (1/2" circle) at the front so that we can rip the lid off in the same fashion!!

Stampin Up products used
Papers - Twinkle Twinkle
Punch - Pretty Label

2 comments:

Anne said...

They are fabulous in the flesh as well Amanda. Thank you so much for mine. Lovely seeing you again at Onstage.

Amanda said...

Thanks Anne... and for yours too... lovely to spend time with you this weekend and to celebrate your special milestone.... till next time!