Monday 5 November 2018

Beautiful Box Frame Wreath for Merry Monday

As you all know...  I love to share my team's creations from time to time... and today is no exception to that rule as I seriously love Kate's beautiful home decor project... and I know you will too...

A true stunner in a frame... incorporating an Ikea Ribba 23cm Box Frame with lots of punching and die-cutting using the Sprig Punch, and Pretty Pines, Everyday Jars, Large Letters dies...

And finished off with a touch of Frost White Shimmer Paint on the letters and greenery...
Didn't she do (very) well!  So thanks so much for letting me share Kate....

I just love it... so now where is my spare Box Frame!!!? And guess who is about to order the Sprig Punch!!!

And for all my UK friends... especially those with younger children... Happy Bonfire Night... Enjoy the celebrations...  and Stay Safe...

No comments: