Thursday 29 November 2018

Spirited Snowmen Bakers Box Light for 3D Thursday

Yes... I know... I said I was putting them (Spirited Snowmen) away!
But before I did.. I had another thought... and then I just couldn't resist combining this Bakers Box Light with this card...
Love the end result...

And for those of you that have already bought the Farmhouse Christmas Trio of Tutorial(s)... here is  a bonus fourth project for you! I just replaced the house with the Snowmen...
And added hand torn, sponged and glittered 11cm (4 3/8" )wide x about 2 cm(3/4") and 3cm (1 1/4") pieces of Whisper White card...

Shorter glued to the front of the light & tab...
And higher across the back from tree to tree (roughly) - so kind of diagonally... you want yours to go down to the floor on the base! Not a bit raised like mine (as I had a momentary lapse of concentration as I stuck things!!!) And (with hindsight!) I also wish I had put this behind the tree to the right hand side ( though I would have had to cut out a notch then for the tree box!)!!
All finished off with a 1 1/4" punched circle  - dazzled up with Wink of Stella - and Hearts Come Home stamped Santa on his sleigh!

No comments: