Friday 16 November 2018

Dashing Deer in the Winter Woods...

Another little scene built using my favourite Winter Woods and Dashing Deer stamp sets... with some Rooted in Nature trees thrown in for good measure...

Click here for the card tutorial... though I added 2 hand-torn and glittered pieces of 8cm wide x 2.5cm high Whisper White to the back and central section too...

Set on A Twinkle Twinkle Paper background.... no sponging required!
Finished off with a 1 1/2" circle punched moon... and lots of Dazzling Diamonds Stampin Glitter....

4 comments:

Gloria S said...

You are truly an amazing artisan! You must really love these U-fold cards! As I do too! I'd love a tutorial about how to make these beautiful card bases?

Amanda said...

Aw thank you Gloria... I still absolutely love the Bridge U Fold Card! The card tutorial is actually linked in the post... click on click here in the 2 nd paragraph... or I& you want more step by step photos with the steps for the specific card... then the Farmhouse Christmas tutorials are available with that included... see the Tutorials For Sale page.... you just need to add the 2 extra parts mentioned in this post plus the front section from the standard tutorial....

Kay said...

I love it, it's just gorgeous.

Amanda said...

Thank you Kay... have to admit this is one of my favourites!