Tuesday 13 November 2018

On Stage 2018 - New Stamps & Catalogue (s)

Spoiler Alert....

I am beyond excited to have lots of sneak peeks from the new Spring Summer Catalogue and the 2019 Sale A Bration promotion to share with you...

Now I can't share the inside pages of the catalogues... but I can share the front cover with you...

First up the Spring Summer Catalogue (aka Occasions in the US) Can you spot how dog-eared the bottom right corner is already!!!
And second up, the Sale A Bration promotion leaflet...
And I can't share any projects made using my new stamp sets that I was given for free (love all of these so samples will be coming along soon!)... But for the first time... I can share the front covers of those too!!
And howsabout a more close up shot of each of them...

Itty Bitty Birthdays - lots of fabulous greetings for those essential occasions for our cards!
Part of My Story... love all of these greetings... a bit different but rather useful for those occasions when that is what we want to say! Available for free with a £45 order January to March 2019... I think this one will be popular!
 Amazing Life - great words and images... I think this set will get a lot of use at The Craft Spa!
Incredible Like You... a great all rounder for lots of occasions... with 2 greetings I will use a lot (and 2 that I won't!!!)
And lastly... Stamping Your Way to the Top... which I really love... and can't wait to use it with "treats" for the ladies in my team as we celebrate their achievements... But only available to the Friday night CentreStage attendees (for which you need to be Silver Elite or above in title... and I guess there were about 50-60 of us in the UK (as about 15 of our top demos were actually over in Orlando to celebrate the 30th Anniversary) And I think this will be a Demo only set... as that makes sense!
Lots more to come... but setting up & prepping for and running a whole week of classes means that I need to share a bit at a time... so bear with me!

2 comments:

Nicsann said...

Hi Amanda - I was alerted to your post by someone who had tracked me down for instructions on the folder! Thank you for sharing and I am really pleased you liked it so much because i really enjoyed making it for you. The little post it note was either made by Donna or Uma but I think it was Donna. The badge was actually made by the very talented Sarah Lavelle. Whether you have a swap for us or not, it doesn't matter a jot as you inspire us and share so freely, Thank you. Nic

Amanda said...

Thank you Nic...