Saturday 3 November 2018

Snow is Glistening Simplest Tree Card...

Back to the November special Snowflake Showcase suite... and another simple card created using the Snow is Glistening tree...

You may remember that I used the Galvanised Metallic Paper for the mat in the card shared earlier here... and I could hear some of you say " what a waste"... but there wasn't ... as I had gutted my mat 1 cm (about 3/8") all the way around... like so...
I did intend to use this as a mat on another card...but then I white embossed the tree instead... cut it out and 3D foam mounted it on a plain Whisper White standard A6 card...

Added a silver embossed trunk and greeting...
And finished it off with a Snowflake Trinket...

Oh and used another of the gorgeous greetings from the set on the inside... Know this will be my go to greeting for the inside of all my personal cards this year... 

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This is so elegant - love it xx

Amanda said...

Thank you for your lovely comment Jacqueline....