Saturday, 1 March 2014

Envelope Punch Board–Mini Series #3

2014_02_Envelope Punch Board Project by Amanda Bates @ The Craft Spa, North Yorkshire, UK  (7)So here is a straightforward C6 envelope and a card to go in it!!

One of my ladies bought the Oval Framelits last month so I needed to use them to show her another simple way to use them…. so I wanted to do a simple oval aperture card. So it was time for another CASE of another card of Julie’s that WOWed me when I saw it back in January…. I just changed some of the colours to suit the Sweet Sorbet papers. So simple – but so effective. Add I wish I had taken some photos of the alternatives made this week…. the card looks great on its side too – and the wording from Simply Fabulous and Perfectly Penned looks great on their too…..

2014_02_Envelope Punch Board Project by Amanda Bates @ The Craft Spa, North Yorkshire, UK  (8)

And the new Texture Boutique machine was out in force again – the depth really is great with my extra shim….

SU! Products used

Stamps – Petite Petals; Perfect Pennants

Punches & Dies – Petite Petals; Framelits – Ovals

Embossing Folder – Beautifully Baroque

Embellishments – Pool Party Seam Binding; Gems

Cardstock – Naturals White

Inks – Summer Starfruit; Pool Party; Crisp Canteloupe; Pistachio Pudding; Coastal Cabana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...