Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Easter Creme Egg Chick from the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch

2014_03_Easter Chick Tag Punch Treat Holder (1)

It just had to be done…… it is Easter time … so it is time for Amanda to do  Punch Art!!!  It has become a standing joke around here that I only do Punch Art for Christmas and Easter!!

When I look back at past blog posts that have been REALLY popular… a few spring out…so I though I would merge a few to make Easter treat holders… so I guess you could call this first post “Angry Birds Chick” meets the “Tag Topper Punch Treat Holder”…..

And here he is with an additional tummy…! I really can’t decide if I prefer him with – or without!! Add a comment to let me know your preference!!

2014_03_Easter Chick Tag Punch Treat Holder 5

And for those of you coming to classes next week.. this little chicky may or may not be on the menu!!! Which of course is code for you will get a choice!! Come back tomorrow for the other (not Punch Art) version!!! And the Easter Colour challenge that gets set every year!!!!

Edited to Add….. Tutorial posted here……

Stampin’ Up! Supplies

Stamps –  Eggstra Spectacular

Punches – Scalloped Tag Topper; Pansy; 1” Square; 3/4” Circle; Itty Bitty 3/8” Circle; 2 1/2” Circle

Card – Crushed Curry; Pumpkin Pie; Whisper White; Basic Black

Ink – Crushed Curry ( & Dauber); Elegant Eggplant

2 comments:

  1. Hello Amanda he's cute either way but I think I like him with :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper!! I love it - may have to cask you for specific instructions.
    Luv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...