Sunday 30 March 2014

Postage Due Tag Punch Side On Closure Card

Tag Topper A6 Side On 013

Following on from yesterdays post of a Clean & Simple Tag Punch Side-On Closure card with the tutorial…here is the full WWWU Colour Challenge card submission for last week.

The colours this week were “ Peacock colours” – so Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Pacific Point & Garden Green. And here is the card I submitted…. definitely a challenge for me this week Julie Wade!!

Though I even added a fifth colour… Soft Sky for my splodges – or dodgy splodges as I ended up calling them…. rather a different look for me….. though I do so love the Postage Due stamp set…… collage effect for Amanda!!

Tag Topper A6 Side On 014

And oh – I have just realised – I still haven’t added a greeting to this card – well I think I will leave it blank as an Any Occasion card  - a greeting can be quickly added when I need to!

SU! Supplies Used

Stamps – Postage Due. Gorgeous Grunge, Travel Journal (wheel)

Punches – Scalloped Tag Topper Punch

Inks – Craft Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Pacific Point , Garden Green, Soft Sky

Card - Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Pacific Point

Embellishment – Pacific Point Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment:

Anne said...

Gorgeous card x