Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Christmas Layered Letters - NOEL

First some exciting news...the Clearance Rack has just been updated...

And don't forget to check out the new week's Weekly Deals too...

Right back to my card...so whilst I was in a Christmassy mood... 
I spied my newly arrived Layered Letters Alphabet set - and quickly got to work!
So here we have the start of of a new series of CAS cards...
Starting off with NOEL in Soft Sky, Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron & Lost Lagoon.
Finishing the O off with a Winter Wonderland snowflake embellishment and a few snowflakes from the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set


No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa

I hope that you enjoyed this project.

Please use the current Stampin Rewards Host Code (shown at the top right hand side of this blog) when ordering through my on-line store to earn yourself an extra gift for SU! orders over £25. ( excluding P&P)

Though if your SU! order is over £150 - then please don't use this code! Please claim your own Stampin' Rewards instead... You will still get a gift from me...!

Any such gifts are from me personally and will be posted separately to your Stampin' Up! order... so PLEASE do NOT select NO CONTACT when checking out... as I then do not know who - or where- you are ...