Tuesday 25 August 2015

Woodland Merry & Bright

Finishing off my series of cards using the Woodland embossing folder with the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set.

This time I have gone all shiny!!
And a Tuesday Mini Tutorial for you...

Take your Woodland embossing folder, rub Versamark ink all over the side with the debossed trees, insert card and emboss.

Sprinkle Heat & Stick powder over Versamark - and heat to melt.

Sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds Stampin Glitter over  - and heat to set.

Add a couple of little Holly Jolly Greetings...
Job done..simple little very sparkly card... though I am sure these photos will not do it justice...



2 comments:

Tracy said...

Since I'm the world's worse at procrastinating with making my Christmas cards this year.....Thanks to YOU, I'm almost certain they'll go out early this year with a rendition of your stunning, stunning tutorial! I absolutely LOVE it! You're wonderful for sharing your amazing creations. Thank you so very much!

Amanda said...

Thank you Tracy... So glad to hear that this tutorial is going to prove so useful! Enjoy making your Christmas cards nice and early this year!!