Monday 17 August 2015

Timeless Elegance Birthday Large Square Double Display Card

Alternative Birthday version of my Timeless Elegance Wedding  Card
One class all did the Wedding...and the other all did the Birthday!  
So good job I had planned for both after all!
Shots of the back...
And a simple 3/4"deep box to post it in... 
Oh and I have to add... the decoration of this box is purposefully REALLY simple... 

That way I can pop on the name and address... add a couple of clear circle sticky tabs to seal... UK Large Letter postage... sorted!





4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous!! If I were to receive a magnificent card like this on my birthday, I truly would know that someone really loves me! Such a beautiful job!

Amanda said...

Thank you for your lovely comment Cynthia ... Glad you like it!

Sheila said...

that is fab

Amanda said...

Thank you Sheila... Glad you like the card!