Saturday 15 August 2015

Timeless Elegance Tag Topper Concertina Card

Well I couldn't not do one of these beauties whilst planning a Fancy Fold Card Class could I...
Still think these are just so simple but so stunning in the flesh... But they are really difficult to get a good photo of!
Tutorial here (video tutorial by my SU! upline, Julie Kettlewell)

2 ways to close...
or this... 
But there is a definite advantage with the first - called the Stampin' Up! Medium Envelope! The perfect fit!



4 comments:

Kristine said...

Beautiful card! How did you cut the letters out so perfectly?? Are they stamped and die-cut?? Or did you use a Silouette or Cricut type machine? I'm very curious. Thanks again for the inspiration. I'm still working on mine - have the base done, just gotta figure out what to spell :) thanks for inspiring!! xxKris

Amanda said...

They are stamped and hand cut Kris...

Kristine said...

nooo way!! Ok, you've had a ton of practice over the years cutting things out right? Lol. You are goood! OK, I've just posted mine here -
My Wedding Concertina Card

Thanks again Amanda for inspiring and sharing your awesomeness :)

Amanda said...

Lol! Yes I like a bit of fussy cutting in the evening! So yup..a bit of practice! So glad to have inspired your great make too... Thx for sharing