Saturday 8 September 2018

My Top Autumn Winter Catalogue Stamps & Bundles

So I am always asked the question of which are my favourite products in a new catalogue... by both my class ladies... and demos around the world... but I always struggle to come up with my Top 10 or so...

As not only do I have to take into account my own personal preferences ... but also... the most class-using worthy products... as well as technical challenge products so I can have a good play! (ie ones I can use differently to maybe how intended - or that scream a particular card fold/format to me) ... and the likes and dislikes of all my customers!! So yes... it is a very hard task!

But even more so with this Autumn Winter catalogue... as there are lots of really great products... but I seem to have "grouped" a few together in my own head for classes etc... which has upped the numbers overall!!

So to try to keep it simpler for me... I will first list my Top 10 Stamps & Bundles... and then I will move onto the Top 10 of Everything Else... or something like that... though yesterday's post will cover quite a few of those!!

So these are the products you can rely on seeing most of over the next few months or so! So if you would like me to do a Class in the Mail for any particular bundle/stamp... then please contact me by email by clicking here... and let me know...

So not in any particular order... my Top 10 Stamps & Bundles... Click on the title or product photo to go straight to the product in the Online Store for more information... or to order...

Buffalo Check. See Page 38. Available in clear and wood mount
Buffalo Check Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint
Such a lovely background stamp... I have always loved a good check... so this was first in my basket to order... But do remember to use it on its back for best ink coverage and stamping quality!

Dashing Deer. See Page 9. Available in clear and wood mount
Dashing Deer Clear-Mount Bundle

Dashing Deer Clear-Mount Bundle
Beautiful stamps... beautiful dies... and can be used with so many background effects so we can get really creative... and spot those ornate corner dies too...

Winter Woods. See Page 27. Available in clear and wood mount
Winter Woods Clear-Mount Bundle
Loving all of my trees... so fabulous for all year round use... for so many occasions... and so many people... so you can't really go wrong...

And here is a simple card I made and shared earlier... click on the picture to go to the post...

Winter Woods Clear-Mount Bundle
And click to see the video to see more and for even more ideas...

Merry Christmas to All. See Page 5
Merry Christmas to All Photopolymer Bundle
Superb sentiments set... both the dies and the stamps... a true Christmas greeting basic...
Merry Christmas to All Photopolymer Bundle
Farmhouse Christmas. See Page 13
Farmhouse Christmas Photopolymer Bundle
Particularly love the house and the fence in this bundle... and those stitched frames too... I think you will see a lot of this! And probably not just for Christmas.....
Farmhouse Christmas Photopolymer Bundle
Homemade Kindness. See Page 31
Homemade Kindness Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Definitely THE stamp set that is making my head most go into creative overdrive! Funny how my mind works some times!! 

Totally quirky so you will love or loathe it... but seeing as I live in a farmhouse... with a cozy stove... it had to be bought... and yes I am SO happy about it!!! 
Homemade Kindness Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Oh and Class in the Post coming for this one!! Click here to register your interest by email...

Beautiful Blizzard. See Page 39
Beautiful Blizzard Clear-Mount Bundle
Love the images and greetings... but particularly love the dies which cuts all those snowflakes in one pass! Super... Though Precision Plate required for your Big Shot...

And here is a set of simple cards I made and shared earlier... click on the picture to go to the post...

Beautiful Blizzard Clear-Mount Bundle

Tags & Tidings. See Page 24
Brilliant! How many accents/tags would you like at one go!! Stamp all in one! Cut all in one! Use to decorate! Job done!
Tags & Tidings Photopolymer Bundle
So Santa. See Page 23
So Santa Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Just love this cute set... not bought yet... so I am in need of an excuse!!!? Even though it is SO quirky...
So Santa Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Signs of Santa (part of Santas Workshop suite). See Page 19
Signs of Santa Photopolymer Bundle
Again... I haven't bought this set yet... and so am in need of a good excuse... but I think that this will be the most popular overall in this year's catalogue... so thought I should include it for you... and I am sure it will pop in a box to here at some point!!!
Signs of Santa Photopolymer Bundle
And this is an 11th... a hostess set... so not available to everyone... as you need to order (or host a party for) £150+ to get one... but I am going to cheat and include it! And please contact me by clicking here to see if we can find a Craft Spa Stampin' Club way to get you yours!

Hung With Care. See page 55
Hung With Care Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Hung With Care Clear-Mount Stamp Set

No comments: