Monday 24 September 2018

Merry Monday - Winter Woods and Dashing Deer

Yes again.... well whilst they were still out.... though I do so need to make something with the other trees... particularly the lovely Silver Birch trio... so they will have to come out again... you have been warned!!

Very similar to this card I shared last week for my Training swap... but with an inset frame... (aka "out of the frame" as is my way!)
This time I temporarily stuck a 7cm square (2 3/4") white panel on top of my card blank... then did all my embossing and sponging... Click here for the step by step photo tutorial to create the background etc...
And then I mounted the centre square panel onto another 7.4cm (c 2 7/8") white panel to create the frame... and then stuck that onto the card blank front...

2 comments:

Donna Schnees said...

I love how you created this card. That is beautiful!

Amanda said...

Thank you Donna... I do love creating little scenes like this!