Sunday 9 September 2018

The Bright & Amazing Congratulations one...

Thought I'd give you a day off from reading and seeing lots! And me a few days off from the typing, inserting and linking lots!!

So I bring you probably the brightest card I have ever shared...
Lemon Lime Twist combined with the new 2018-2020 In Color, Pineapple Punch...

To send neon Amazing Congratulations sentiments to another teenager celebrating their GCSE results...
Now which do you prefer? Lightbox or Birdhouse prop!!?
And click here for an earlier... slightly more subtle... version of the card...


2 comments:

Kate M said...

Fabulous zingy colour combinatiom - love it!!
Prefer the bird house prop.
Just popping over to see earlier version!!
xx

dragonswing said...

I prefer the lighthouse prop--very warm feeling. The other is cold and too modern for my taste.