Tuesday 25 September 2018

Making Christmas Bright...

So did you miss me!!?

Projects and posts for the last week or so... had to be all made, photoed and typed up in advance so that I could go away and no-one would be any the wiser!! Complicated even further by the fact that my recent creations had to be kept under wraps so as to not spoil the "surprises" for a class next week!!

Hence why I have been able to share some makes of my lovely team members to help me ease the creation side of things!! Thanks so much ladies for your help in this regard...

But now I am back home... and back in the swing of creating for a living! So normal service will resume shortly...

I am sharing another set of Kate's fabulous Autumn Winter catalogue launch cards today.... this time featuring the lovely Making Christmas Bright... Another 5 stunning cards Kate...
Making Christmas Bright Photopolymer Stamp Set
A great photopolymer stamp set with the  Bulb Builder  punch...
Christmas Bulb Builder Punch
And the punch also co-ordinates with the stamp set, Making Every Day Bright... which I have to admit is on my favourites list!! This set is SO incredibly versatile... for all year round use...
Making Every Day Bright Photopolymer Stamp Set

No comments: