Monday 10 September 2018

Very Bright & Merry Monday with Signs of Santa

Playing around with Signs of Santa bundle at Team Training...

Edited to Add- Inspirational Videos post back up tomorrow... my blog got ahead of itself! Sorry to my email subscribers for any convenience!

Do think these little elves are cute... and they are making me feel christmassy...
And I have to admit... that I think that this bundle and the Santa's Workshop suite will be one of the Top 3 sellers in the new Autumn Winter Catalogue... as they are either the immediate No. 1 favourite amongst most demos so far... OR one of those once-you-have-a-play... then you don't want to stop!

Particularly like the greeting stamped "around the corner" at the top right hand side....
Lovely bit of Stampin Blends colouring in on this card... even I enjoy this amount of colouring ! In Poppy Parade, Pool Party , Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate & Dark Daffodil Delight ... With Ivory and Light Calypso Coral for those chubby cheeks!

Finished off with Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the hats and parcels...
Few more details on this card here... thanks again Julie... so cute!

No comments: