Wednesday 12 September 2018

Happy Birthday to me!

Yes I am 21 YET again today!!!  So I thought I would share some lovely cards that friends and fellow demonstrators have made for me for a change...

There is still nothing so lovely as opening an envelope to expose a beautiful creation made by someone that cares about you enough to send a card... Just saying... Inspire Create Share...

I consider myself truly blessed to be part of such a creative group of fantastic ladies... and I thank you all for these beautiful cards from the bottom of my heart... 

So in no particular order...

Bike Ride card by Kate... particularly love the glittery bricks... look closely!
Beautiful Day card by Uma K (Happy Birthday to you today too Uma!) Love the colours used here... very calming although still fresh and bright...
Love What You Do & Frosted Floral card by Julie W... love the subtle glimmery paper pieced flowers here...
Tropical Chic card by Cheryl S... love the larger size and the pop of colour from those flowers...
And Gorgeous Grunge & Washi Tape card by Caroline... love this gorgeously bright and makes you happy card...
Aren't I a lucky girl today!



2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday dear friend ! I’ll put the 60 on next year lol !!

Amanda said...

Lol! I can see I have started a trend! But you can’t make me the same card for 5 years!